Hotels thrive on business travelers and frequent flyers who demand information to guide them in unfamiliar surroundings. And they don’t want to have to work hard to find information. They want personalized service, starting with a welcoming message as they arrive and culminating in on-demand video in their rooms. Digital signage excels at delivering relevant information and assistance to guests rushing about and even enables you to welcome arriving groups or individuals with customized content.
Today hotels and resorts are using digital signage to:
- Promote restaurants and lounges
- Keep guests informed of hotel activities and services
- Keep guests in touch with the outside world.
- Provide direction around the hotel (way finder boards)
- Customize content for special events and groups
- Promote local attractions, shopping and activities