Operations / Service
Once businesses understand what it takes to really operate a digital signage network, most accept that they should not do it alone. So how will you choose a vendor to help you service the network and maintain operations? Too often a low price is the an over-riding factor and nine times out of 10, you get what you pay for.
So what are the 10 things you should look for in a digital signage vendor who will be managing your operations?
- An easy, “no-brainer” relationship
- Reliability, dependability and trust
- Honesty. This is a new industry and no one really has all the answers
- Responsivness to customers needs
- Short delivery times
- Expertise is digital signage
- Ease of interpretation of prices and quotes
- A willingness to “go to bat” for customers when problems arise
- People that understand how digital signage is used in your industry
- Integrity, integrity, integrity….
No matter what size system you may have in mind, from the single screen to many thousands of screens, efficient and effective design is of great importance. The entire concept of digital signage revolves around delivering a message more effectively than a traditional static sign.